08/09/2006

" True Love...! ? "

"Love"

This is one word which is yet to have a perfect meaning and many would agree with me on this. What one feels to be love might not be love for someone else. Great legends have given different definitions for the word Love. I call these as their perception rather than a definition.

According to the great English poet and dramatist Shakespeare
"Love has no reasons and if it has one then it is not love”. This sounds absurd to many of the younger generation who take all the time in the world to understand someone and then decide to spend their entire life with them. So each one in the world has their own perception of love and I myself have one such perception which I believe to be right, from my experiences in life.

I thought I was in love with a girl in my 9th standard. It was just because she was beautiful. It happens at that point of life for anyone in life. Again I thought I was in love with yet another girl. This time it was because she was being friendly with me. How cheap and mean .Isn’t it? Well it may be, but that was the fact. I was still learning. May be I was slow in learning what Love is all about. Then in college I saw a girl, I liked her very much without much reasons, In fact for no reasons at all. This time I just told my friends that I like her a lot and nothing more than that. Many of my friends kept telling me that I was in love with her. To be honest I admired her to the core but didn't adore her at any point of time. One whole year has passed by and now I still think of her at least once in an hour if not a minute. May be that's love as many of my friends say but I don't think so.


According to me,

“You see someone and feel that you can be happy if she is with you for the rest of your life. Many feel this to be Love. I have felt this quite a few times. But,

You see someone and feel that you can't survive a single minute of your life if she is not with you. Then that’s “True Love ". This is what I believe. I have never felt this way in my life. So I am yet to realize True Love according to my perception.

Many might disagree with my perception. Well they are most welcomed to fill in their comments.


Please Note :

Any immaturity or spelling or grammatical errors in the post is regretted by the publisher.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!


Well i guess i was very lucky to be in BOYS school for twelve years and boys batch in college for another two years and before i had some courage to talk to girls , college ended and landed in work. So me not able to associate how mind changes with diff women!!!

But i do agree,
Love has many definitons, TO ME LOVE is MADNESS,CRAZYNESS and above all BLISSFULLNESS

at times i wondered whenever i get to see her "how happy i will be in my life if she accepted me and be with me for rest of the life?" but then i also ask this "Will she be happy if she accepts me??"
u have to be sure whether she also feels the same. if she doesnt feel so never mind TRUE LOVE always wants the ones u love to be happy if not with u may be with someone whom she likes. afterall happiness never means being together.

its a mistery dude.
Only hearty ppl fall in LOVE..the HEAD cases act as if they dont want love but at heart even they have the same feelings

Good post dude
-Nirmal

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ nirmal

Thanks for the time u spent reading my long post.....Thank god u were in Boys School and boys batch for a long time....Lol

sai thilak said...

Well its a good post. Good job. I think the scope of what love means is much broader than wat is between a boy and a girl.

I firmly beleive in Ravi Shankar's saying :- "Love is not an emotion. It is being."

Anonymous said...

hey dude...awesome blog...n don't say many might disagree n stuff. It's your blog you write what you feel...
Super cool!!!!

PRC said...

i kno only pick up,drop,escape....namakku ithu ellaam work out aagathu...

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Hi Sai I was just focussing on Love that is between a BOY and a GIRL and not in general terms here.


@ anonymous Thanks for ur advice.I was just an attempt that my post doesnot hurt anyone

@ PRC Hey dude be urself and continue with ur policy da.Thats a grt thing to do.....

Anonymous said...

Man naga!!! everything u wrote is good but wanted to correct u in one thing
LOVE is one thing yaar......u wont have TRUE LOVE and FALSE LOVE in that.
If it does have then it is NOT LOVE.......
Hope u understand my dearest KAALIA

Anonymous said...

naga ,
i know u r damn humble but y don u cut that apology lines at the end cos noone's perfect and everyones learning :D so its ok if u commit mistakes man cos the topic u were talking is abt mistakes :-D well ya coming to the point ....
hmmm love :-) i jus get reminded of those lines from vasool raja mbbs " kaaadhal onnum kadavul illaya da , antha ezhavu yellaam hormone seyyum kalagam thaane da " :-D well tats the truth ,a man and woman got to live together tats wat both r here for, but it sounds so simple but has multi multi dimensions of LOVE, cos u may think
1. v must think alike ?
2. opposites attract ?
3. i shud like her n she shud like me ?
4. i like the way she talks to me ?
5. she likes my way of life/attitude ?
6. no idea its love at first site ?
7. best of friends ?
8. my god i fell head over heals in love with her ?
9. i wanna have a baby with her ? (i am putting it in the very decent terms :D )
10. i am happy/lucky to have her ?

and there are 10000 other reasons u can come up with but u know the fact is every one of these reasons are true but they r not the exact factor that bring ppl together , they r things which u feel(atleast supposed to feel ) after u find ur match, these ideas jus spring out in ur mind jus like tat.
life without love is simple and everything will b urs but Love in life lets u enjoy life to its full extent making u feel both the extremes of emotions and sharing everything u have with that person be it happiness or sorrow
as KK said theres nothin called true/false love , just love , u like a person so dearly but its not materialistic or a crush where u love being that person's sweetheart or its not a feeling of finding out a reason before selecting that person, u may not always think with ur mind when u r in love :-D tatsy they say
" kaathalukku kan illai " :-D well u can only feel it as a part of u, as an entity within u , u feel abt that person the same way u feel abt ur own body , like an integrated part of ur body , the way u feel abt ur own hands eyes fingers , the same way u have tat person in ur mind.
a so called practical person will argue that u got to think abt studies qualification work bloody-caste n etc etc stuff before getting committed well tats wat parents r for :-D when their child cudnt get lucky to meet his/her destined person , they help out by selecting the second best alternative they cud find :D but that life will not b full, like cricket without sachin :-D , huff i can keep going on like this,
anyway jus a short conclusion : live ur life ur way the way u feel u want to live n with the person u really feel like to live with ( till then enjoy being single :-D )

Anonymous said...

Most respected Deepak should have refrained from using your comments page as his own personal blog.... come on man KISS (Keep It Short Stupid) :D

Anonymous said...

kaalam neram!
Soolchi veelchi!
saathanai soathanai!
Love Death!

Trust No one!

Anonymous said...

good to see u learning from my inputs naga kutti. :-)

The way u write, Viraivil ethirparungal is nice.
Something which tells what the next blog would be... thats really good thinking and i would say creative.

But furnish the post only when completed. Not bits and pieces, I am sure to loose track anyways. If its long then fine, but 2 paras and asking us to wait.. too much.

Okay time to delete this comment.. reject it..
:-)

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Anonymous

I didn't remove that just because u told to.....I made some changes to it thats why removed it....

Anonymous said...

Naga!
i want to know who is tht girl in college :)
And kk bhatta is namba training batch bhatta va??!

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Bg

KK Bhatta is namba Training Batch Bhatta Only....
Why do u ask about KK....???

RamS said...

Good one Naga !!

A short & famous line...
"I love you not for who you are but for What I'm when I'm with you"