08/11/2008

10 Best Songs

Tagged by Nirmal again...

All I have to do here is list my choice of Ten best Songs.....Well I have corrected the tag slightly removing Duet for my ease.... :)
  • En Uyirae En Thegam from Jeans
  • Vaseegara from Minnalae
  • Anbae Anbae Kolathae from Jeans
  • Irava Pagala from Poovellam kaetupaar
  • Ennai Kaanavillayae from Kaadhal Desam
  • Enna Vilai Azhagae from Kaadhalar Dhinam
  • Snehithanae from Alaipayuthey
  • Kaadhal Kaditham from Jodi
  • Uyirin Uyirae form Kaakha Kaakha
  • Kaadhal Rojavae from Roja
I pass on this tag to Mithra,Archana S, Archana R, Rajesh, Ravishankar and Rajagopalan.... :)

7 comments:

Mithra said...

Having said the top ten songs u like, share the top ten best lyrics u like :)

Ravishankar said...

Hey naga...actually speaking i have never understood this tagging nor i have made an effort to understand what it is. it would be better if you can explain me this. and one small correction my name Ravishankar not Ravi Shankar. Sorry for the correction but i like it my way...

Raghavan alias Saravanan M said...

Hi naga,

first time visit here through Archana (archu.wordpress.com). I have seen your blog in Archana (other archana S)'s blog as well.

Looks interesting. but as you said some of them are sad songs.is nt it? for ex., ennuyirea en theagam thinnnadhea ennuyirai theekuzhiyil thalladhea song from Jeans, kaadhal rojave, irava pagala etc.

Well, I think I can take it up. Can I?

Cheers,
Raghavan alias Saravanan M.
I do blog also at www.blogsofraghs.wordpress.com

Raghavan alias Saravanan M said...

@Ravishankar,

//actually speaking i have never understood this tagging nor i have made an effort to understand what it is.//

its like referring/inviting friends to share their views on a certain topic. This is a buzzword in blogosphere!

//and one small correction my name Ravishankar not Ravi Shankar. Sorry for the correction but i like it my way..//

well.. my 2 cents! i am also in the same category! somehow we feel like satisfying our small needs/wishes here! nothing wrong! :)

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Ragahavan

Of course you can.... :)

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Ravishankar

Corrected as per your request.... :)
Tagging is like referring/inviting friends to share their views on a certain topic.

Ravishankar said...

@ Raghavan, @ Naga,
Thanks a lot...