05/12/2008

Who Knows Me Better....!

I am the best in knowing myself and this holds good for each and everyone.But, it is always interesting to hear what others think of us or the perception they have in mind about us. I failed terribly in the first attempt as only couple of people made an attempt and only one wrote ... :( So here I am publishing the same again after almost 2 years.Hoping that I will get a quite few responses this time around. Let me see ... !

The only difference this time around is that, this is not an attempt to keep my blog alive and I have even removed the moderation for the comments. That way people can write whatever they feel or want to write .... :)

PS : Anonymous comments are also welcome... :)


Original Post ( January 1st 2007 )

Hey just fill what you know about me or in case you know nothing fill what u think or feel about me in the comments column....!

A different attempt to know about many perceptions people have about me..... :) and a desperate attempt to keep my Blog alive.....:)

8 comments:

Ravishankar said...

do you want me to post it as a comment. But i would suggest you develop a seperate page for all of us to write.

Mithra said...

:) mm..trying to know wat ppl think abt u..good..
About u:
Fun loving.have grt value for friends (if at all they value u)!luv gossips.Practical.like christianity.have great luv for ur father..looks rude,actually not :)predominantly heart ruled.quite emotional.Bit possessive abt friends..MBA aspirant.watch a lot of movies.No one knows u better than u.Ur mood neither reflects in ur face nor in ur voice might be in ur eyes!Never let others know abt ur worries.all that u share is ur happiness.Loves the color Black but ur father doesnt :(..Among ur sisters,u like ur last sister Nachi a lot..love to sleep,looking at good looking girls& collect info abt them.things u lik the most..Father,frenz,money,smile of a cute girl,MBA,fame,romatic movies & melodies,psycology,chatting,non-veg...words or phrases u keep telling wen u talk are...Jesus,Exactly,interesting,information is wealth & never ask for the source,chumma,just lik dat,nasama poochu :)Dont show ur anger out.Does not have a girl friend rite now.. Wat else..As of now only so much..if i remember more , will update.. :)

Anonymous said...

in my opinion cool guy, lucky guy... some one with whom i can talk freely... ramkris

Nimme said...

I never thought u would be a nice and friendly person as you are when i saw u first!! my first impression and judgment was wrong!!!

Nice to know you!!

"Does not have a girl friend rite now.. "

Nambitten da Nambitten :))

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Nirmal

Well when u asked i didnt have dude .. :)

Anonymous said...

Like what Nirmal mentioned....first impression was totally off the mark!

It has been really nice knowing you though..seems quite serious/stern but actually relaxed with a sense of humor..

And naanum nambitten.... :P

Anonymous said...

Few of my above said information are outdated. Updates will follow :)

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Mithra
So waiting for the updated comments from you