13/12/2008

Living in Pain

It has been a week since I had this severe back pain.It looked like minor issue but now has almost become an untolerable one.Now I have also developed severe pain in my right leg that I am not able to walk sleep as I would like to:(.....

So whats big deal now ??? Go and meet a physiotherapist instead of writing this non-sense here.

I know thats the easiest thing to do had I been in India.The unfortunate side here is the part of the world where I am staying.I have been trying to get an appointment with the doctor from morning but in vain.I somehow managed to land in a voicemail box and if in case some one picks up they rejected the insurance that I was holding.
 
So what has made me stay in USA for a week with all this pain.I am just thinking about that and all I could conclude was,I was just staying there for money.The other factors for my stay there was negligible.I believed that I had over come this thought "Money is Life" which I had till the first year of my professional life. This incident proved me that I was not out of it completely.But as I write this I made up my mind that " Money is always important in life but not at the cost of ur life and ur loved ones". By the time I completed the blog I had already got the tickets for my return journey.

Hope to be alright soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,i sure hope u recover soon.Didn't know that its so difficult to recieve medical attention in the USA.
And your conclusion mirrors mine... :)

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a healthy life ahead!

Nimme said...

Naga,

hope you get well soon!

True da! Whats the point in having a benz car and not healthy to use it! ~ this was quoted by author of Five Point Someone!

That country is bad when it comes to health care! Even my frnd woudl crib for the dollars u spend you wont get the right treatment!

life runs there on insurance!!
India rocks in that aspect!!

Agnel said...

Take care of yourself Naga. This is just a lesson learn't. Well, first talk to your company and sort out what type of insurance would be the best when you are on such a trip. Sort it out first.

I wish you for a speedy recovery and safe flight back to India.

Tc,

Agnel said...

Dude, respect your readers :P
Reply to our comments, damn it :@

:P

How ya doing btw?

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Nirmal

Thanks da.I have learnt this by experience.

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Jude

Cool da. I havent been well as you know and just now getting to use the lappy for a long time. I am doing ok. How have you been these days. Lots of blogs to read and comment and also to write !