13/04/2008

U Me aur Hum

It is just a brilliant movie except for the songs and casting. The story was a sensible one.I have not watched an emotional drama with such intensity in my life. I don't think there is one to come in future also. Had it been SRK in place of Ajay Devgan it would have been a perfect film altogether. I say this not because I like SRK but because of the fact that he would have done a great justice to the role.It was pathetic to see Ajay do those romantic sequences. He is better doing action movies rather than the romantic ones. It is really unfortunate that Ajay did this movie. But still I appreciate his attempt in making such a beautiful piece of work.

I really wonder if one can love someone more than themselves....??? I don't have an answer yet and I am confused about this. Only Mothers can do that. They are the only soul to love their child more than themselves. When it comes to love between individuals i don't think this will happen.But if this is to happen then "someone" is the most luckiest person in the world.

People with a reasonable Maturity will find the movie making sense... :) My suggestion would be to watch it once with your better half holding their hands. At least I would prefer it that way. I would just love that... :)

Now it is up to you to decide whether to watch this one or not.

1 comment:

Mithra said...

Hey..I had a classmate named Naga Saravana Perumal..
Could not find him these days..

Can u just lemme know wer he is :)