14/04/2009

My Ocean

Known is a drop and unknown is a ocean is a well known saying and is 200% true.We can keep learning throughout our life as long as u have interest to learn something.Having said this it is almost a quarter century since my birth and I have my own list which I always wanted to learn but have not so far.

Keyboard - I as such a great interest in music that I was a choir member in school.This black box as somehow attracted me and I love running my fingers through it.


Cricket - As another other normal Indian kid my dream was to be Sachin.Born in Madurai in a conservative family ruined my dream... :) 

Basket Ball - To me this is a glamour game and I just wanted to learn it to show off... :)

Poker - I just love the contradicting silence and arrogance at the same time involved in this game. Well thanks to facebook I am practising it online now without loosing my money.

Dancing - This is my childhood interest and I have even tried my hand in it.But most attempts were group dancing. I always wanted to dance with a pair and I regret ruing my only chance to dance with a junior girl in school due to inferiority complex and shyness ... :) I cant believe I was shy then.

Sign Language - It is always fun to communicate in a language that most people or foreign to.

Horse Riding - You feel like  aking when u are in a horse. Have rode once in the beach but I would love to ride on a real horse :) 

MBA - Above all  MBA has been the most important thing I wanted to learn in my life."MBA is a thavam" .It started as an intuition back in childhood days and has become an obsession now. I even have an awful promise that I made to myself till I finish my MBA.The worst part is that I haven't made an serious attempt for that and am still playing the game called LIFE safe... :) 

Having finished my unknown drops it looks like a tag and everyone in my blog roll can complete it.

No comments: