27/11/2009

Tagged

1.What is your current obsession?
Eating as always and nothing new off late.

2. What are you wearing today?
Black Mercedes T-Shirt and Blue Jeans.

3. What’s the last thing you bought?
Enchanter Deodrant.

4. What are you listening to right now?
Complete silence. Few keyboard strokes and Mouse clicks.

5. Which language do you want to learn?
Spanish and Sign Language.

6. Favourite quotes?
Click here

7. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
For Women - Single plait with jasmine flowers on the head, when they wear a T-Shirt and Jeans. Ridiculous I should say :)

8. What are you going to do after this?
Work :(.... Well they are paying me.

9. What inspires you?
Success.

10. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Just shut myself from everything else in the world.

11. What is the meaning of your name?
Click here

12. What do you love most about yourself?
I have an immense energy and I try to keep everyone around as happy as possible.

13.Why did you do this tag?
Well no mood to write a Blog, but then wanted to keep my space busy... :)

Many of whom I tag does not complete the tag generally. So no bulb this time around.Anyone is welcome to complete the tag. :)

1 comment:

Nimme said...

Haha
Lol @ Fashion Paux.

Yeah dude me seen it couple of times and it is very funny..

But if the same person keeps jasmine flowers in half saree or traditional dress i guess it would be best match kinds ..

Lol...never mind...@ bulbs...it is always nice to leave it open ended :)