11/07/2010

Traitor

 “Miss that boy only did this miss "... This is not something rare in our school life and somehow everyone school and every class end up having someone who always is a pet to the staff and acts as a traitor and inform them of all the wrong doings that we indulge in. We did have one such guy in our class and though the entire class didn’t like him a lot for what he was doing he continued with that till we came out of the school. Though it’s unfortunate it is understandable that people in younger age trying to get a name for themselves among the staff just by giving them the information which we would have never given, but when you find such a guy even in college then that’s really unfortunate and when you realize that he did all that betraying just for a girl then that’s totally ridiculous. We had one such creature in our batch and we would curse our self for the rest of our lives for letting him go unpunished for what he did to us after our 2nd year college tour.

That was our first tour in college life and I would never argue that what we did was completely right in the tour. Of course we did few things which we should have avoided, but at the same time we were not at fault completely either. We were trying to enjoy the trip and I should say we went beyond our limits a couple of times. I am sure most of us would agree to this in our department. I assumed that the issues were resolved amicably among us in the later part of the tour and we did have a good time after that till we came to know that there had been a complaint against a group of guys me being one among them. I was startled to see such a complaint going against us for we did nothing that was mentioned in the complaint to the principal. What was worst part here was we never knew who made this complaint for almost a week and I really appreciate that bastard for the way he did all this that we almost took over couple of weeks to find who he was.

The experience of going through the enquiry was interesting and I escaped from punishment while other was charged of Rs 5000 to Rs 7000 for what we did and it was a bitter experience for us to go through in our college though we learnt enough from it. As for the second tour was concerned it was further more bitter for various reasons and I made it a point that I had no photos of it to remind me of anything from the tour J I should accept that the locations chosen for the tour was amazing and I would love to take my wife there for a trip. Well the interesting fact here is that the traitor was there even in the second tour trying to get along with all of us but never did we speak with that son of a bitch again as we had done before and I still blame us that we didn’t thrash him for what he did to us. But I just loved the way he was treated by my dear friend from Hyderabad in our farewell and also when he was getting his autographed shirt signed by all of us. I never signed it but my friend did by writing "Bastard stop betraying friends and be loyal in future". He would have regretted asking his signature.

I hope someone betrays him big time in his life, I might sound silly here but I seriously wish that someone ditches him so that he would go through what we had gone through in college. What prompted me in writing this blog is, I saw someone comment in one of his photos as “Hero” which actually should have been “Zero”….. Bloody mother $%^&#@ ….. Pardon me with the tone of this blog. By the way Mr.Traitor if at all you happen to read this blog you should really be grateful for I have been a true gentleman and have not given your name out here.

7 comments:

KK said...

I would call this an incomplete blog not because you dint give out his name. I hope you wont take 8yrs of your life before completing it.

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ KK
Why is the blog incomplete ?????

Sai Kalyan said...

It is nice and simple.I also regret that the son of bitch had got a incomplete finishing just because people still have belief in the word called friend.

By the way who is the son of a bitch and is he been screwed at least now . I hope he is screwed da for the thing he has done

Mithra said...

yaaru Naga athu...

Nirmal said...

Why curse Naga!!

He will find his own way in life .

There will be a final judgement day for everyone!!

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Nirmal
I don't believe in final judgement dude... I was not cursing the whole 8 yrs ... just that i saw a foto of his in Fb and i got remembered abt that idiot.... else why will i think abt this guy :)

@Karthik alias Kalyan

Dont u know the guy ???

Agnel said...

Looks like all of us have had at least someone betraying us. Hmmmm...

But yeah like nimmy says, it's better to not curse... ;-)

Save your soul ;-)