29/08/2010

FB Prediction

I find myself spending considerable time in Facebook these days without much reasons and one way to kill time is by trying out the applications from some random vetti people.... :) Some are funny and some are total crap while many claim to predict your character or personality or your future. I have tried a lot of them but avoid posting the results to page mostly unless it turns out to be a funny one. The recent one that I used predicted my personality with almost 100% accuracy and I was startled by that... Here I am posting the same below......
Dear Nagasaravana Perumal, based PSYCHOLOGY PERSONALITY TEST, You’re a stubborn sweetheart. You “love” him/her only because he/she loves you. If his/her flame puts out, you let go with no trouble.
You’re undoubtedly good-natured! Most of the time, people are confident to approach you because they know you will consider them.

Here is the analysis:
·         You love the crowd... a party animal!
·         You’re usually expressive...
·         You love deeply...
·         You have so many ideas in mind... You’re creative and aggressive!
·         You’re independent!

Anybody thinks otherwise ????

No comments: