04/09/2010

My First Blog Ever.....

It has been almost 5 years since I joined the blog world .  Even though I had no idea what blog spot was about when I created an account for myself in it. It took me nearly one months to write something decent enough to post and that was way back in  Sept-2006. I still remember spending 3 hours to write that and I cherish it till date. People generally change over years and so have I in many aspects of life but somehow feel that all that I wrote in my first post is still the same and nothing has changed drastically to change my thoughts with regard to that post except for the Topic. Now I feel that It should have been  just "Love" for Love is always true and if it is not then it was never Love....

Here I am republishing the same for many who has followed me recently and have missed my first Blog ....

http://kinsperumal.blogspot.com/2006/09/true-love.html

I was planning to do this after my 100th post but with the rate I am writing that might take 2 more years I suppose :)

4 comments:

Deepak said...

he he :D cant believe we were so jobless writing blogs those days and cant believe i had written such a big comment for ur first blog !! btw tat was my comment only right??

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Deepak

Of course it was yours only ...We were in Calix proj that time da :)
Good in a way I was able to develop this habit of writing stuff ....

Mithra said...

what abt ur post on the bride crying on the day of marriage :)

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Mithra

It stays the same :)