07/02/2009

Expensive Snap





This photo was taken on our way back from Tennesse to Richardson.It really needed few attempts and I kept jumping for about 5 to 6 times to have this picture. But little did I know that this photo is going to cost me a lakh rupees and almost a year of my life. I am least bothered about the money it is all about the amount of pain I had to undergo and the amount of trouble I had given my parents,girl friend and sisters for the operation is the one which is bothering me like anything. Due to the strain I had a disc protrusion and a cyst formation in the spine. So here comes the suggestions which I failed to follow 

  • Eat less
  • Do some kind of a exercises ( Yoga , aerobics, walking , jogging  , gyming , swimming , cycling ) Yoga is the one I would recommend.
  • Avoid Non-Veg. I never thought I would say it this early in my life :( 
  • Don't strain your back. ( This one is for all the software engineers sitting for a long time )
  • Avoid stylish bikes like Apache, unicorn , pulsar.( Alter your seat positions to minimise the strain if u have these already )
Guys it is never too late . Start ASAP.

2 comments:

Agnel said...

You realized it a little late.

People used to call me a fool when I advised them a few years ago mate. I stopped telling it out to people.

I hope you recover soon. All the best.

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

well it was too late :(