09/02/2009

Tough Times

Hi Everyone,
I has been almost 2 months since I posted or read anything in the blog world. [ Expensive Snap is an exception which is also not in a good shape ] It has been like living in hell though I get very good care and awesome food right in my bed from my family ... :) I have gone through the most tough times of my life so far in the past 2 months.Though the surgery caused me lots of pain, it is the mental stress caused by doing nothing which was really tough to cope up with for me . The brain is almost blank and I am not able to think or enjoy anything be it the movies or music or the food that I have enjoyed for the past 24 years.The whole world seems to be blank and me living all alone. Couple of blog attempts turned out to be awful that I restrained myself from publishing them.Many attempts to read books failed and I don't know why ? I remember the first lesson in my 10th English prose where a guy misinterprets Fahrenheit and degree when he has a fever and is afraid of his life like anything.The very thought of me having to handle myself in a softest way possible which is totally opposite to what I am within made my life even worse.I was in a very similar state of mind.Though my mind knew that I will be alright in the future , my heart refused to believe it and I was in a total jeopardy.I started showing it on my loved ones. Thanks to them for standing me in those times.Even when I type this post I am not completely out of the nut shell and I am still trying to get out of it and become my normal self at the possible earliest.Hopefully the coming blogs will be in good shape ... :) 

I wish none suffers from what I have gone through in the past 2 months and what I will go through the next one year.

Take care guys and girls.... :) 

6 comments:

Ravishankar said...

Hope you come out of your present situation soon. And wish you a speedy recovery.

Archana Ashok said...

Get well soon and start enjoyin life :)!take care...

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Ravi and Archana

Thanks a lot.

Archana Raghupathy said...

hope to see u n opice soon :)

Nagasaravana Perumal K I said...

@ Arch

Thanks. Will see u soon.

Anonymous said...

dont worry dear. i will pray god for ur speedy recovery. take care da